Quick Enquiry
  • The US Green card for nonimmigrant
    Posted on : 02 Jun 2016  |  Category: USA Visa ,
    Nowadays many people want to reside in America.  The legal immigration family enquiries had introduced a provision to allow the spouse and child of a permanent residence holder to reside in the country and able to work by getting the immigrant status. For getting the visitor’s visa they need the form I-130, appeal for the alien relative. The spouse and child have to wait at least three years to get the permanent resident un....Read More